Friday 10 January 2014

Trend Bible: Live brief- Initial Drawings 2013

In my second year at university I got to work with Trend Bible on a live brief. There were several briefs all with different current trends, to choose from. The end result was to create a collection of furnishing fabrics.

The trend I chose was Woodcraft Folk, and was aimed at children. The trend was based on trying to get children to play outside and be more "out-doorsy", as a lot of children today would rather play inside on computers than be outside in the garden. I took my inspiration from old tools, toys, plants, fruit and vegetables- mainly things you would find in allotments and sheds.

Here is some of my initial drawings, all done using Photoshop. I drew these on Photoshop from photographs I had taken of objects I had bought and found.

























No comments:

Post a Comment